Sporty Magazine official website | Members area : Register | Sign in

Billie Piper’s hubby’s acting advice - have sleepless nights!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Share this history on :
Laurence Fox has sleepless nights to thank for improving his performances in the new run of British drama series ‘Lewis’.

The 30-year-old hubby of Billie Piper revealed that it was an indirect doing of his four-and-a-half month son Winston that he became a better actor.

“There were some real sleepless nights, and there still are but in a funny way your performance can get a bit better if you don’t sleep,” the Daily Express quoted him as saying.

“You don’t make as much effort so you come across as more natural, I suppose.

“I had no life other than work or sleep for six weeks but we got through it and that’s all that matters. I missed him, I wanted to be at home with my son,” he added. (ANI)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you for visited me, Have a question ?
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...