Sporty Magazine official website | Members area : Register | Sign in

Billie Piper and Stacey Solomon are both pregnant!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Share this history on :
A great big congratulations to two of our favourite TV ladies – both Billie Piper and Stacey Solomon are pregnant, and both are expecting their second child.

Billie, who is married to hot actor Laurence Fox, is 15 weeks pregnant. The actress had feared that she’d have to leave the theatre production she is currently working on, but she will be able to continue with the show through her pregnancy.

The Secret Diary Of A Call Girl actress is due to star in Reasons To Be Pretty at the Almedia theatre, and artistic director Michael Attenborough has revealed to The Mail that Billie thought her pregnancy would end her involvement in the play.

“She was upset and told me she was pregnant. She very generously offered to withdraw from the show,” reports Atteborough.
“However, she was the first choice for the part — and fortunately the character is pregnant — so with a bit of judicious re-writing we’re all delighted she’ll be with us. I told her that I’d love her to do it and she just wept on my shoulder. She thought that was it. She was thrilled.”

We bet Billie and Laurence’s three-year-old son can’t wait to be a big brother.
Stacey’s pregnant, too

And let’s not forget about X Factor and I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here star Stacey Solomon. The 22-year-old Iceland adverts star is also expecting her second baby – her first with boyfriend Aaron Barham.

Stacey – who is already mum to her adorable three-year-old Zac – has said of the happy news in an interview, “We are really excited. And I'm really looking forward to everything, knowing I am sharing it with the person I want to spend my life with. Everything is different this time. I feel a lot more experienced and ready.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you for visited me, Have a question ?
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...