Sporty Magazine official website | Members area : Register | Sign in

Billie Piper's Husband Makes Courageous Admission About Fatherhood

Monday, April 13, 2009

Share this history on :
source: www.bbcamerica.com

It seems actor Laurence Fox, Billie Piper's husband, went through a bit of a post-partum funk after their son was born: "I went through really odd feelings such as 'Do I even want this baby?' At one point I wanted to go out and set fire to all my possessions. Very odd." In that interview, Fox did go on to say things finally "clicked," but, this dude is courageous nonetheless. Maybe a bit too honest, but I suspect more new fathers have these feelings than we might think. Oprah should do a show about it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thank you for visited me, Have a question ?
Please leave your comment below. Thank you and hope you enjoyed...